Have a great idea for a book but don't know how to get started? Started a book a while back but now you're stuck and can't get it done? Need the tips and tricks to help make your Great American Novel a reality? Look no further as this guide will show you exactly how to write a book.
Writing a book ...
Have a great idea for a book but don’t know how to get started? Started a book a while back but now you’re stuck and can’t get it done? Need the tips and tricks to help make your Great American Novel a reality? Look no further as this guide will show you exactly how to write a book.
Writing a book is something ANYONE can do. You just need to know the “how-to” steps involved, and you too can write a book!
Countless people have great ideas for great books. Many of them even put a pen to paper (or finger to keyboard) but soon grow disenchanted and put their project aside. Its a true shame, as so many great book ideas are relegated to the trash! But, there’s hope, and its found within this book. This book will teach you exactly how to write a book, from A-Z.
Who can benefit from this book and who should read it
– People who have a great idea for a book but just don’t know how to express it
– People who have started a novel but never finished it
– Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to learn how to write a book to help promote their business
– Professionals (doctors, dentists, lawyers, realtors, etc) that want to write a book on a certain aspect of their profession or as a helpful guide for their clients
Who shouldn’t read this this book
– Anyone who is afraid of hard work. Writing a book is simple, not easy.
– People who have horrendous grammar or spelling. This book is for people who can write intelligently and can compose great prose!
What you’ll learn in this book:
– A step-by-step structure to help you get through writing an entire book
– Advice on overcoming common issues affecting aspiring authors like writer’s block, procrastination, self-doubt, fear of rejection, and lack of inspiration
– Tips, tricks, and ideas that we personally use to help structure our books and writing process to get our books written
– And much, much more!
You have a great book waiting inside you. Make that book a reality by buying “How To Write A Book” today!